October 25, 2011

Unbelievable & Surprise - Steven & Shawn Drabbles (Original Fiction)

Unbelievable 
(beta: remydoodle)

The second my hand slaps down hard on his ass we both gasp in shock. I let go of Shawn and he swivels around, both hands clutching his ass. He stares at me wide-eyed and open-mouthed.
I can't believe I slapped him. I, Steven Walker, purposefully hurt my sweet Shawn. My kitten.
Given, he's not sweet all the time. He knows all too well how to drive me insane.
Frowning, I have to admit that voicing my disapproval with a swat felt good.
Shawn bursts into tears, shocking me with his totally disproportional reaction. Did I hurt him that badly?



Surprise

Shawn?”
He stands there, a few feet away from me, his arms wrapped tightly around his torso. His eyes are locked onto the floor. He's still crying.
Shawn? I'm sorry for slapping you. It's inexcusable,” I try.
No matter how right it had felt to swat him a minute ago, listening to his crying and watching his eyes turn puffy is horrible.
Y-You are?” he stutters.
I nod and hold out my arms to him. Hesitantly, he walks to me. I pull him against my chest. He shivers heavily.
Shawn surprises me by saying, “I'm not.”

Sequel: Discovery

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Just wow. I have no idea who these people are, but what a beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dami - thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment here! Well, I invented those guys so ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always prefer original characters. I am always amazed at how much can be expressed in drabbles.Even with just a few sentences I already love Steven & Shawn.Their surprise is very realistic and so is Steven's feeling that it felt both so right yet horrible at the same time. Love these guys. Hope you write more. Thanks. Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna,
    thank you very much for liking the drabbles. I like writing fanfiction and original fiction though I tend to write way more original fiction since the beginning of this year.

    ReplyDelete