September 30, 2012

Seven Things About Me

I was tagged by M.A. Church for this meme.




1) I'm fascinated by foxes. Seriously, I am. When I was a child I collected everything fox-related--figures, pictures, magazines, books, whatever. I lost all my stuff in a move but I still know more about these animals than anyone needs to. The last book I read is Red Fox: The Catlike Canine. At this website you can find lots and lots of awesome fox pictures.

The drawing on the left is from Mondriana.






2) I dislike the color black with passion. I always look sick if I wear something black and it seriously darkens my mood. End result? I don't possess any black clothes.

3) I'm mother to two wonderful children. One has Asperger's Autism, which can be a challenge on some days but mostly it offers a very different world view.

4) I love baking! Cakes, muffins, breads, whatever. Unfortunately I don't have much time to indulge in this hobby.




5) I used to crochet a lot, mostly potholders but also jackets for the kids. Now my biggest hobby next to writing is cross stitching.






6) My husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this August. We married in a small chapel and to this day I'm still smiling broadly every time I pass it.

7) As a kid I loved to read books by Enid Blyton. Now my kids love these books too. :)


I'm supposed to tag seven people, so here we go:

Gracie (mostphotogenicdog)

Hayley B. James

Grace Duncan

hibernia1

remydoodle

cuddyclothes

schnuffie

10 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to try this again and again and again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that seemed to work. I tried to sign in with wordpress but it said I could not be verified with open id. So I went to open id and signed in with my wordpress id and it work. Though it was the same thing? I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, this time I went through wordpress and it worked!

    What I was going to say was that I will start a blog hop with these "get to know Me" questions for gracie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it worked because I really don't know why you couldn't leave a comment. I'm looking forward to the Princess' answers!

      Delete
  4. Ha! Love learning new things about one of my favorite authors! Thanks tons for this bit of insight to you.

    I will email you when I get a chance to breathe.

    Thanks Chris T. Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dizzy! It's so good to hear from you! Glad you liked the little bit of insight and I'm looking forward to hear from you.

      Delete
  5. It's fun watching the meme spread across author's web sites. Great opportunity to share things nobody knows. And Chris, don't ever move to Athens, home of the University of Georgia, where red and black are the required colors for every event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is though, um, *whispers* I don't know so many authors yet.

      Ah well, I might be persuaded to wear black jeans. ;-)

      Delete