September 15, 2012

What's up?

I'm thinking about moving my blog from livejournal to blogger. I'd still look at my friends page but blogger is easier to work with and a lot of the blogs I follow are there too. Also, having two blogs is high maintenance and I'm always neglecting one of them. I only started the blogger one to post my domestic discipline fiction but blogger also allows longer posts and the upload of pictures is way easier there.

What service do you use? Why? I'd really appreciate some input on this topic.

As you've seen I've hosted a guest blog from newly contracted author Michael Rupured a while ago. I'm very pleased to announce that H.C. Brown will do an interview here on November 5th. Before that H.B. Pattskyn will guest blog. I don't have the exact date yes, but I'm very excited to host these interviews / posts.

As I'm learning more about the publishing business the more confused and sometimes frustrated I get. How do all the other authors (exaggerating a bit here, bear with me) find the time to promote their books, interact on Twitter, Facebook, goodreads, write blog post three times a week, work their day job, take care of their family, do the usual chores and still find time to write? I take my hat off to all of you. I wouldn't mind some advice on how you manage to stay sane either...

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hallöchen, ich bin´s ;)! Tja, wenn du das so findest, solltest du das auch so machen. Ich wünschte ich hätte mal wieder etwas mehr Zeit für LJ... Ich mag es da immer noch.

    *winke*
    Mail kommt morgen, oder so, ok? *gähn* Ich krieg irgendwie nix auf die Reihe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juhuuu, mein Schnuffelchen!

      Ich mag es da ja auch immer noch und weiß immer noch nicht so richtig, was ich machen soll. Vielleicht werde ich auch für eine Weile cross posten.

      Kein Problem. Ruh dich aus!

      *knuddel*

      Delete
  2. Huch, ich habe immer noch nicht rausgefunden, wie das geht, dass ich die Rückkommis auch erhalte. Buuuhuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Warum soll's dir besser gehen als mir. ;-) Ich bin auch immer noch damit beschäftigt mich mit allem vertraut zu machen.

      Delete
  3. testing one two three testing..... hello! Does this thing work?
    LOLOLOL DUH, I found the email thingy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, itworks! Chris helped me to set up the email thingy--bless him! ^_^

      Delete