October 10, 2012

Cross Stitch Wednesday & Free Pattern #1

So, I'm trying to establish a weekly column about cross stitch. That's the idea anyway--we'll see if I'm able to keep it up. But before we go there I wanted to thank everyone who downloaded "Seizing It" during Dreamspinner's Tweetaway event yesterday!

If you're like me you're probably searching the internet for patterns regularly. Often enough I like the patterns but can't afford to buy them or I want something very specific and can't find it anywhere.

To receive a variety of patterns I subscribed to a Cross Stitch Magazine, called Cross Stitch Crazy.  The patterns are lovely and each issue offers a free gift. On their website you can also find a chart shop with lots of free patterns; definitely worth checking out!

I'd like to offer a free pattern each week, so here we go!


If you'd like to cross stitch this cute little fellow you can download the pattern in pdf.format here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks so cute!! Thanks for the patron!
    (I'm sara tsuzuki)

    ReplyDelete