November 01, 2012

Cross Stitch Wednesday & Free Pattern #4

I know, technically it's not Wednesday anymore. Yeah, I forgot to post yesterday. Can I blame our upcoming move for it? I'm really not fond of moving; everything's chaotic, everyone is cranky and so on.

This time I'm offering you a cross stitch pattern of Hugh Laurie (House MD). I got this from www.PictureCraftwork.com. You can upload any picture you like and they convert it into a pattern for you. The service isn't free and I think they raised the price recently, but it's still a very good service.

I stitched this pattern for a friend as a birthday gift and that's how it looked in the end:


A close-up:


Download-link for Hugh Laurie cross stitch pattern is here.



4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Almost makes me want to take up cross-stitching, except I have too many time-eating obsessions already. But I'm definitely getting this as a Christmas gift for me Laurie loving niece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I know about time-eating obsessions... ;-) I'm glad you like the pattern though!

      Delete
  2. That was an amazing one. Are you moving?????????????
    Sara_tsuzuki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep, we'll probably move in two weeks. It's a nightmare...

      Delete