December 31, 2012

Happy New Year & Favorite Books in 2012

Image courtesy of [Vlado] / freeDigitalPhotos.ne

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope all your wishes will come true in 2013! How are you going to spend tonight?

We're staying home. I'm gonna chat on Skype with Rosie and hopefully settle on a date for my flight to come to visit her. :)

There are lots of round-up blog posts going on, so it probably doesn't matter much if I add my own, right? XD

If I look back, I have to say 2012 was a very good year. I'm now a published author, which is all kind of awesome. We moved into our own home in November and it's fantastic! Still lots to do though. My youngest kid started school and I'm already missing the times when the kids were little. My friend Rosie visited us in July and we had a blast! :)

Below is a short list of books I've read this year and which made an impression on me.

The biggest impression (without a doubt!) made David Eddings Belgariad series:

The Belgariad 1 - 3
The Belgariad 4 + 5

I'm still loving Rolf and Ranger's Silver Bullet. This whole series is one of my all-time favorites!

Other books that stuck with me (though in no particular order):

Gathering Storm by Lyn Gala

Somebody killed his editor by Josh Lanyon
All She Wrote: Holmes and Moriarty by Josh Lanyon
Mummy Dearest: The XOXO Files by Josh Lanyon

Wrestling with Jesus by Stephen Osborne

The Ghost on My Couch by L.A. Gilbert


What were your favorites in 2012?





No comments:

Post a Comment