December 10, 2012

Release Day for "A Purrfect Match"

A Purrfect Match released today! I'm really excited about this book! When I started the story I thought it would be a short novella but then I lost my heart to Jim, Andrew and Tony. I hope you'll enjoy reading their story!

You can buy it at Dreamspinner's website as an e-book or paperback. It's already available as paperback and kindle-edition from amazon.


I'm doing a blog tour for A Purrfect Match with Bewitching Book Tours. At the end of the tour I'll give away three e-copies and two paperbacks, so I hope you'll stop by and join me.


Here's the schedule:

December 10 Interview
Roxanne’s Realm


December 11th Guest Blog 
Regina Ross  


December 12 Guest blog
Buffy's Ramblings


December 13 Promo
Avril's Blog 


December 14 Review
Overflowing Bookshelves 


December 15 Interview
Bewitching Book Tours Magazine


December 16 Interview and review
Love YA Books – 


December 16 promo
SMARTMOUTHTEXAN


December 20 Guest blog
Lisa’s World of Books


December 20 Review
smitten with reading


December 22 Guest blog
Fangs, Wands & Fairydust 


December 24 Guest blog
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom



Other dates (not included in the Bewitching Book Tour):


December 8th thru December 10th Guest Blog & Giveaway
M.A. Church


December 11 Interview
Julie Lynn Hayes - Full Moon Dreaming


December 15th Naughty or Nice
SJD Peterson



No comments:

Post a Comment