1) I'm fascinated by foxes. Seriously, I am. When I was a child I collected everything fox-related--figures, pictures, magazines, books, whatever. I lost all my stuff in a move but I still know more about these animals than anyone needs to. The last book I read is Red Fox: The Catlike Canine. At this website you can find lots and lots of awesome fox pictures.
The drawing on the left is from Mondriana.
2) I dislike the color black with passion. I always look sick if I wear something black and it seriously darkens my mood. End result? I don't possess any black clothes.
3) I'm mother to two wonderful children. One has Asperger's Autism, which can be a challenge on some days but mostly it offers a very different world view.
4) I love baking! Cakes, muffins, breads, whatever. Unfortunately I don't have much time to indulge in this hobby.
5) I used to crochet a lot, mostly potholders but also jackets for the kids. Now my biggest hobby next to writing is cross stitching.
6) My husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this August. We married in a small chapel and to this day I'm still smiling broadly every time I pass it.
7) As a kid I loved to read books by Enid Blyton. Now my kids love these books too. :)
I'm supposed to tag seven people, so here we go:
Hayley B. James