January 26, 2013

News

Today I woke up to find a new contract from Dreamspinner! Such a great way to start the weekend. The novel DSP just contracted is supposed to be the start of a series. It's called Attachment Strings (Jeff Woods Mysteries). I'm currently working on the second book in this series. :)

Yesterday I received the galley proof for Too Good To Be True and I'm slowly working through it. ;-) There will be a small blog tour around the release date on February 27th. I probably should start working on the guest posts, huh?

Secret Chemistry 2 is still being beta'd but I hope to submit it in March. The goodreads giveaway for Secret Chemistry ended a few hours ago. I'm still shocked how many people entered.

I still need to write the next installment for "To Love a Fox". Not sure if I'll make it for next week. Work is keeping me busy as does a cold, so I don't know yet.

In other news: we still have snow! Geez, so much snow!

10 comments:

  1. Wohoooooo!! *ablatscht zur Arbeit*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Ich freu mich, dass es geklappt hat! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats. Never gets old does it? And wow - you are prolific. I'll aspire to be a shadow you in my next life :)

    AQG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew!

      No, it's always exciting.

      Ah, it just looks as if I'm prolific. These are books I've written since 2011 and now try to get published.

      Delete
  3. Congratualtions! This is just wonderful for you, and for us too! Now, I've another story of yours to become obsessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoot! *tackle hug* Way to go! Congrats!!! So happy for ya. :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe we even get a release date together? :)

      Delete