May 28, 2013

Good News and Bad News

First the good news:

Torquere Press accepted my short story (light BDSM) Hunter's Hunt and yesterday I signed the contract. I really like this little story and I'm very happy Torquere offered me a contract for it.

Sensual Reads rated A Purrfect Match 4,5 of 5 stars.That, of course, makes me very happy too. :)

Image courtesy of [Tina Phillips] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


The bad news:

Got diagnosed with diabetes today, which isn't really a surprise since I had a bad case of gestational diabetes during my second pregnancy. Since I wasn't feeling well for a while now I started checking my glucose levels again and almost fainted when I saw the numbers. Well, since today it's official. The doctor just wants to wait on the results of the blood test to see whether I'll have to take pills or inject insulin. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of injections because I already hated this procedure during the pregnancy.

Now, you're all up-to-date. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts you way and hugs, too. I hope it's the pills, for your sake. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carolyn. The good thoughts and hugs helped already. :)

      Delete