May 05, 2013

Sexy Snippets #1


Trying something new today. :) But before I get on with that, I wanted to take a moment to thank you who purchased and enjoyed The Caveman and the Devil. Thank you! 
Okay, back to the new stuff: Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. For this week, I thought I’d post something from my new release The Caveman and the Devil. Here we go:
Swirling my tongue around Noah’s cock several times, I relished the way Noah’s belly muscles contracted and flexed. He had a finely defined six-pack that shone through his white skin. Before him, I had always preferred burly men with oversized six-packs. Since I had Noah for the first time, I couldn’t think of anything more erotic than the subtle movements of his muscles rippling just beneath his skin.

“Fuck me?” Noah asked, pulling me out of my admiring thoughts.

“You took another twenty years off my lifespan today, and now you think I’m up to fucking you?” I countered as I trailed my fingers from his collarbone downward, following the outlines of his ribs.



:

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sexy Snippets and what a fab snippet it is :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the warm welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. What an intriguing snippet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Love the tenor of his voice at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was great fun to write Paul. :)

      Delete