May 12, 2013

Sexy Snippets #2



Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. For this week, I thought I’d post again from my new release The Caveman and the Devil. Here we go:

I slipped my hand between his thighs and squeezed his half-hard cock through his jeans. He gave a strangled sound and lifted his hips. I unbuckled his belt, then shoved his jeans and briefs down.

“Paul? I’d like you to know that if you’re intending to harm my ass in any way, I—”


Laughing, I offered him my thumb. He immediately got my gist and sucked and nibbled at it for all was worth. I shifted slightly to release some of the pressure on my crotch.



13 comments:

  1. Great snippet, Chris. Love the cover for this book, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! Paul Richmond did an awesome job on the cover. :)

      Delete
  2. Am intrigued. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. And it made me laugh that my capatcha word was 'plunged' :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Dee! Your capatcha word was very appropriate. ;-)

      Delete