May 19, 2013

Sexy Snippets #3




Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. 

This week's post is from A Purrfect Match.


Andrew watched Jim’s folded hands, then scooted closer. Supporting himself with his hands on Jim’s thighs, Andrew leaned forward and captured Jim’s mouth. Jim groaned and immediately opened up, inviting Andrew’s tongue in.
Jim fastened his hands slightly above Andrew’s hipbones, groaning again when he felt the smooth flesh underneath his palms. Blood rushed through his veins in fast pulses, dizzying him for a fleeting moment. He lost himself in the sensation of Andrew’s tongue against his, relishing Andrew’s steadily increasing moans.
Breathlessly, Andrew unsealed their lips, looked down between them, and laughed softly.

16 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a kiss that steals your breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all the above. Sensual delight.

    I love your covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Michaela! I'm very happy with my covers too. :)

      Delete
  3. I love these two, and I love their book! They're a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, Chris T. Kat! I loved this little update from Andrew and Jim (and Tony too)! I love Jim and Drew's interactions and how they are so loving in front of Tony. Yes, yes, and the kiss was WONDERFUL!!! Can I have more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dizzy! So good to see you around! Do you mean you liked the short story? :) I'm so glad you did, I had a blast revisiting them again!

      Delete