June 09, 2013

Sexy Snippet #6




Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. 

This week's post is from my upcoming release Attachment Strings:



I stripped off my shirt as I got up, then sat down on the edge of the bed. Alex rose on all fours and crawled over to me. My cock jerked at the sight of him crawling. His eyes were fastened on my crotch, and it took all my patience to wait for him and not to pull him close by his hair.
Without hesitation, he crawled right between my legs and nuzzled his face against the bulge in my pants. He sniffed before popping open the button and undoing my fly. I swore when he mouthed my cock through my boxers. 

18 comments:

  1. Chris, another fabulous sexy snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snippets always leave me breathless, Chris. I'm spoilt for choice on which of your books to read first. Perhaps I'll start with this one when it's out. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for these kind words. It's my first photographic cover and I think Catt Ford did a great job. :)

      Delete
  3. Whoa! Hot! Excuse me while I do some laps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're excused. ;-)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Aha! So what comes next...?

    ReplyDelete