June 16, 2013

Sexy Snippet #7


Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. 

This week's post is from my upcoming release Attachment Strings (releases tomorrow!):


I felt him take in a shuddering breath before he hesitantly put his full weight on my thighs. Once there, he tucked up his legs, encircled my waist with a strong grip, and pressed his face against my chest. Baffled, I blinked. My hands kept on stroking his back on their own volition while I processed what just happened.
There is a man sitting on my lap. How weird was that? Of course I had seen other men sitting like this, but so far it had only ever elicited a sneer from me.

15 comments:

  1. Great snippet, Chris, and I really love the cover. Good luck with the release tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nice! And good luck with your release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's almost here. Congrats and best wishes with your book release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...it's so sweet and nurturing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Woe, I´m baffled too. Congrats on your release!

    ReplyDelete