June 02, 2013

Sexy Snippets #5




Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. 

This week's post is from Too Good to be True? (sequel to Seizing It):

 
Why?” he asked.
He wandered with his hands down my back to my ass, one finger leisurely sliding between my cheeks. My cock filled rapidly, leaving me slightly dizzy.
Because… because it just did. I can’t remember why. The reason fell right out of my mind as soon as you started doing this.” I emphasized my statement by pushing my ass toward his exploring fingers.

18 comments:

  1. Hmm, intriguing snippet, I wonder what they're talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy little snippet. Intriguing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippet. I want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Very intriguing and I want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to find out what they're talking about too, and what happens next. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Thanks for reading, Aimee.

      Delete
  6. Def intriguing and sexy snippet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This definitely makes me want to read more. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I'm curious what they're talking about too. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Elizabeth!

      Delete
  9. Sexy! I love that he can't remember his train of thoughts.

    ReplyDelete