August 12, 2013

I'm back :)

So, as you can see I'm back from our very relaxing vacation. Most of the time we were lucky with the weather and could spend many hours at the beach.



You probably won't believe it but I didn't write a single word in the last three weeks. Instead I read a lot and enjoyed it greatly. I re-read Rolf and Ranger's whole Falls Chance Ranch series (yep, all 4 books plus all the stand-alones). Then I read David Eddings "Elenium" triology and now I'm waiting impatiently for the sequel "The Tamuli", which should arrive tomorrow. Oh, and I also read Julie Lynn Hayes "To The Max" and "For the Love of Max"--both very enjoyable books.

Hope everyone is well. :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back safely and to hear you had so much relaxing fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tali! I feel very refreshed. :)

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you back and sounding so relaxed! Oh, I envy you the beach! I need details on when your next story is going to be published-could you send me that?

    Great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dizzy!

      Writing you an e-mail now. There'll only be a short novella in September and then a long time of nothing. ;-)

      Delete