August 26, 2013

Personal News Update

Today I had my first three months check-up after the diabetes diagnosis. My numbers are so good that I can reduce my medication. I'm so happy about this, I have no words for this development. I'm feeling much better and the nausea is gone for most day. The occasional bout still shakes me sometimes but it's less frequent now.


In other news: I'm now a blog tour partner for Goddess Fish Promotions. I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

Writing News:

Yesterday I submitted Sacrifices (Jeff Woods Mystery #2). I really hope DsP will accept the manuscript.

A couple of days ago I finished writing the first draft of Tidal Change, a fun fantasy novella about a merman and his mate.

Now I should probably start working on the revised manuscript of Secret Chemistry 2 to get it ready for submission. Don't get me wrong, I still like the characters very much but I've read the manuscript so many times--I think it's dripping out of my ears. lol

Hmm, maybe I'll take a short break and finish another freebie story with Jim, Drew and Tony from A Purrfect Match.

So guys, what are you plans?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're doing better! You need to take care of yourself! Hmmm, my plans? Well, see this great writer by the name of Chris T. Kat has a couple of stories that should soon be released, so my plan is to read them :)

    Seriously, great news Chris T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great feeling. :)

      Well, only one story that'll be released soon but I'm hoping my submissions will be accepted.

      *hugs*

      Delete