December 11, 2013

2013 Member's Choice Awards Nominations & Rainbow Awards

As most of you know I don't really interact on Goodreads (not enough time and for the life of me I can't navigate there, so I usually just rate the books I've read) but two of my books have been nominated for the 2013 Member's Choice Awards. I'm surprised and thrilled. :)


Secret Chemistry has been nominated in Best Paranormal and Best Book of the Year



Attachment Strings has been nominated in Best Mystery/Whodunit

I don't expect to win anything but a big thank you to the person / people who nominated these books. It makes me very happy you liked them so much!


Anne Cain's gorgeous cover for Secret Chemistry tied for the fifth place in LGBT Cover Illustration (Rainbow Awards). To celebrate Dreamspinner Press put the eBooks on sale 30% off through Dec. 15. http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/index.php?cPath=56_773_1008

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What's great about the GR nominations is that readers nominated your books. That's so inspiring! The books are so deserving, too. What a great end of the year surprise. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tali! I was very surprised to see my books on the list although I wasn't surprised to see "Thick as Thieves" on several of the lists. :)

      Delete
  2. Many congratulations. What a lovely tribute to your books!

    ReplyDelete