April 18, 2014

Dreamspinner Press Spring Break Sale!

Dreamspinner Press is having a Spring Break Sale from April 17th to April 20th, which means the whole store is 25% off. Good time to go shopping for new books. :)

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=4915
 
Here's a short excerpt from Sacrifices, Chapter One:

Mine to protect.
Mine to love.
These were the words I had thought so fiercely about half a year ago. I meant them then. I still do. Even though life has changed in the last months.
Expelling a breath, I did my best to lie still in Alex’s small bed.
Can’t sleep anymore?”
So much for me acting all considerate. “This bed isn’t made for two grown men. I’m not sure it’s even built for one grown man.”
What about two grown men and a little boy?”
That’s a recipe for disaster.”
Alex chuckled. I loved that sound—carefree and happy. I pressed a kiss on his neck, then rubbed my nose behind his ear. Alex tried to suppress a gasp as a heavy shiver rolled through him.
Don’t,” he whispered.
I’m kissing your neck, what’s so bad about that?”
I’ll have a massive boner in about thirty seconds, and we can’t do anything about it. And that’s really bad.”
So I can’t even give you an innocent kiss?” I tsked.
Alex pushed his ass against my groin, sliding it up and down several times. My cock took notice immediately. Hissing, I laid a hand on his hip to stop him from moving around. “Okay, okay, I get it.”
Alex awkwardly wound a hand between us and fingered my erection. “Yep, you definitely got something there.”
A grunt followed by a shrill trill caused Alex to snatch his hand away as if he’d been burned. Of all the moments for Sean to wake up.


2 comments:

  1. Ok, Ok, I go to DreamSpinner press and pre-order it...

    ReplyDelete