May 01, 2014

Dreamspinner Press Birthday Celebration!

It's May, which means Dreamspinner Press celebrates again. :) Make sure to check out their website, Twitter and Facebook regularly.

All Romance Books, ARe, is having all DSP titles 15% off in celebration of their 7th Anniversary. A good time to stock up on new books. My TBR pile keeps getting higher and higher. lol


In other news: I submitted the third and last Jeff Woods novel, Swordplay, a few days ago. Currently I'm working on the second sci-fi novel in a new series, and hope to finish at the end of May. We'll see how that goes. I also should be flashing again next week.

Sacrifices received a wonderful review from Jodi at Smoocher's Voice

In case you're interested in taking a peek at the cover for my August release Unicorn Rescue, you can have a look here.

Other than that: work is keeping me busier than I can handle on some days but I still love it. I'm weird that way. ;-) We're also enjoying the good weather and I'm planning a trip to Brussels later this year (when my good friend Rosie will be visiting us).

2 comments:

  1. I have so many books to buy, but I intend to add Chris T Kat to my list of must buy and reads. They seems to have a flair for mixing nature with humans and fantasy, and I do love my nature and fantasy, not sure about the humans yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mark. I hope you'll enjoy them. :)

      Delete