February 15, 2015

Release Day for "Bratty Angel"

It's release day for "Bratty Angel". In honor of that, I'm giving away a copy of the book. All you have to do is to share this post on Facebook, Twitter or add the book on GoodReads (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24923991-bratty-angel).

I'll pick a winner on February 17th. :)

http://www.extasybooks.com/chris-t-kat/Bratty-Angel/




A bratty angel…

First Patrick is accosted by a hellhound with a yen for fries and ketchup. Then he encounters a beautiful, but bratty, angel who doesn’t seem to understand the concept of ‘no’… or personal space. Not to mention he demands Patrick pleasure him, which Patrick refuses to do. So why does Patrick feel a connection to this unruly seraphim? And why can’t he forget him?

Two weeks later, the brat is back, making more demands. But Patrick makes it clear he doesn’t do demands. That should be the end of it, right? Or not… Maybe there’s more to this bratty angel than meets the eye. If Patrick has the patience to get past his bratty ways.

12 comments:

  1. Î'm going to share it.-)
    Star Noble

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have shared and added it to Goodreads TBR list :) Congratulations and good luck with your new release, plus thank you for a chance of winning a copy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Sula. I really appreciate your help.

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is exciting! I'm so happy to see this book is now available. Off to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me FOREVER, right? XD

      Thank you so much, Dizzy, I really hope you'll enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new release. Shared and added to GR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shared across all my social medias and added to Goodreads TBR list. Good luck on the release and thanks for a chance to win a copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Denise! I really appreciate your help. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm so out of the loop that I missed this. Congrats - and I'll need to go get it. I love the blurb. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andy. The blurb was Julie's doing. :)

      Delete