July 18, 2015

Teaser: Breeding Stations


Soooo... Breeding Stations will release soon (July 27th) and of course I'm a tad nervous. It's my first sicence fiction story and I won't have internet access when the book releases, which might even be a good thing. I'll be on vacation, so the whole nervous breakdown habit around a new release might not be as pronounced as usual. Well, one can hope, right? XD






Buy links:

Dreamspinner Press:
e-book:  http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=6683
paperback: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=6684

All Romance: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-breedingstations-1846792-343.html


* * * * *

In any case, I thought I'd share a snippet from Breeding Stations. This is from Chapter Two:



He opened up immediately, and I dipped my tongue into his mouth, licking along his teeth and eliciting an approving hum from him. Somehow I ended up with my legs wound around him and one of his hands steadying my ass.
When we broke apart for air, he said, “I won’t forget what you did.”
“I’ll make it up to you,” I replied. His eyes lit up with interest, so I added, “Deal?”
“Deal.”
He folded his frill back against his neck and tucked the endings underneath his collar. I shouldered my backpack and grabbed my gun, all the while watching him. He raised an eyebrow at me.
“I’ve never seen a Nadisc with a frill before. Other than in pictures, that is.”
“I’ve never seen a human with such light blond hair and green eyes. Other than in fairy tale books my mother read to me as a child,” Tom retorted.
“You have fairy tale books?”
He gave me a lopsided grin as he draped his tail over his shoulder. The tip looked red and swollen. He caught me gazing at it and said, “I’ll survive, but I won’t ever let you come near it again.”
“What?” I shrieked. Honestly, I did. Why would I consider having sex with a Nadisc if not for his tail?
Tom barked a laugh and leveled a finger at me. “That got your attention, didn’t it? Get going, Commander, and I’ll reconsider.”
“I’m all for reconsidering,” I muttered.

4 comments: