September 09, 2015

Wednesday Briefs: At Full Speed, #23



Welcome to Wednesday Briefs, where authors post free fiction of 1000 words or less each week. I used this prompt: “Just hold me, please.”

At Full Speed, #23

Bruce stayed the night and Jake slept. No nightmares, no tossing around. There wasn’t even a headache when Bruce’s alarm woke him way too early. His mouth tasted like bile, though, so he drew away from Bruce’s warm body.
“Where are you going?”
“Just cleaning my teeth. I hate the aftertaste of too much drink,” Jake replied. Why bother to pretend he hadn’t overdone it yesterday. Or the day before. Or on any day since Bruce went back to work.
Jake used the facilities and cleaned his teeth twice. After splashing his face with cold water, he turned toward the closed bathroom door. Would Bruce really go through with the spanking? This early? That… that couldn’t be, could it?
He leaned his hip against the counter of the sink, swallowing heavily. Last night it had sounded so reasonable. Why didn’t it make the same sense now? His bottom clenched as if to say “because it’ll hurt”. He still needed it or he’d spiral out of control again, that was absolutely clear, but… the knowledge that he’d receive the desired and deserved spanking was seriously frightening.
“Jake?”
Jake jumped, in the process knocking over the glass that held his toothbrush and paste. His voice wavered when he called back, “I’m coming!”
Gritting his teeth, he set one foot in front of the other until he reached the doorknob. He unlocked the door and found Bruce standing right in front of him. “Hey,” he said, “are you in a hurry or what?”
“Are you having second thoughts?” Bruce countered. He took Jake’s cold and clammy hands in his own dry and warm ones.
“I…” Jake licked his lips. “No, not really. It’s just… it’s going to hurt, and now that I know what’s coming, I’d rather not go through with it. I know it doesn’t make any sense.”
“It makes a lot of sense, especially if you don’t feel secure with me. I won’t pressure you into anything if you’re not ready.”
“You won’t? That means I can weasel my way out of any punishment, right?” Why did this feel like a total let-down? Shouldn’t he be grateful Bruce was giving him space and time to think and act?
“Jake, our relationship is very new. You’ve been badly abused in the past and we haven’t talked about any boundaries. Once we’ve talked about our expectations and agreed to them, then I’d go through with the consequences, no matter how much you dislike the idea of a punishment.” Bruce pulled him into a loose embrace, fitting his chin over Jake’s head and giving him the illusion of being completely surrounded by Bruce.
A shiver ran through him and he expelled a long breath. “I’d rather not get spanked now but… I need to trust you. That you’ve… that you’ve got me. Doesn’t mean I’m going to like it. Can you understand that?”
“Certainly,” Bruce replied.
He walked backward to the bed and sat down, guiding Jake between his legs. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of Jake’s sleep-shorts and pulled them down to Jake’s ankles, leaving him exposed and vulnerable. Jake didn’t resist when Bruce helped him to lie across his lap with his torso on the bed and his feet hanging off the ground.
Jake’s butt clenched tightly in anticipation and his breathing came in loud, irregular gasps. “Shit, I’m ready to burst into tears just because of the position I’m in. You… you’re not going to lecture me, are you?”
“Are we clear what this spanking is for?”
“It’s for drinking too much and for lying to you,” Jake replied promptly. As bad as the drinking had been, the lying part was horrible. He didn’t want to lie to Bruce, so why had he?
There was no time for him to ponder his reason further because Bruce said, “That’s correct.”
Bruce’s hand lifted from Jake’s butt and descended with a sharp crack. Jake’s eyes widened and a hiss escaped him. Bruce clasped his hand around Jake’s hip tightly, immobilizing him before he went to town. He slapped Jake’s bottom with something akin to a methodical approach. First each buttock received a solid spank, then he went around in a circle before he concentrated on his sit-spot with utmost determination.
Jake jumped and kicked his legs as the sting built in his flesh. Gasps and moans tumbled from his lips as Bruce made his displeasure abundantly clear. At one point he flung a hand back to shield his vulnerable bottom, only to have Bruce gather it gently in the small of his back, keeping it away from his spanking hand.
“Ow! Bruce! I won’t do it again, I promise,” Jake cried after a particular smarting slap.
“That’s good.”
“Please, Bruce! Ow.” Jake’s butt was on fire, and still the slaps didn’t cease. Bruce shifted his knees slightly, elevating Jake’s bottom. Another series of fast smacks landed on his fiery flesh and reduced Jake to tears.
Jake sobbed for what seemed an eternity, even when the spanking stopped. His butt throbbed, but the knot in his stomach had evaporated. His lungs felt freer and his muscles loose, which should be ridiculous after such a sound spanking, but that’s how it was.
“Come here, sunshine.” Bruce drew his sleep-shorts off his ankles and settled Jake on his lap, making sure his backside wasn’t in touch with Bruce’s thighs. “Are you okay?”
Jake nodded. “I am, but…”
“But what? What do you need, Jake?”
Just hold me, please. That’s all I need right now,” Jake replied.


TBC

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this story so far. I love Jake to bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cyndi. I'm so glad you're enjoying this story. :)

      Delete
    2. Dang, I see its been a long while since the last chapter posted. I hope there will be more?

      Delete