October 04, 2015

Good news!

Good news! Yesterday I signed a contract with Dreamspinner Press for a contemporary novella, called Stained. Projected release date is June / July 2016.

The edits for Against All Odds, the sequel to Despite the Odds, are all done. I'm dying to show you the cover art but I'll wait a little bit longer until I know the release date (should be around December 2015).

Next up will be the release date of Battle Stations on October 12th and soon I should be starting on edits for Mending the Rift (sci-fi / m-preg story).

I know I keep saying I've barely got time for writing but it doesn't show (yet) on my publication schedule. Truth is that I haven't written on a solo project since early in August. Good thing that I'm still working on a collaboration with Julie Lynn Hayes!

One of the reasons why I'm limiting my presence on social media (and that includes the deactivation of my Facebook account) is health trouble, which means I've got to try to decrease my stress level considerably. So far I've taken up swimming again and I'm also crocheting quite a lot. So far I've made an owl tote bag and a few clothes for my daughter's Barbie dolls. Here are some pictures:




7 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better soon! I love the crocheted rainbow hand warmers I won from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan! I'm very glad you're enjoying the hand warmers, I had fun making them. :)

      Delete
  2. Is the third time i've tried to post... Glad to read about you, Chris, and sending big hugs for you!
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that blogger is making it difficult for you to leave a comment, Carmen, but I'm very happy to hear from you. Sending you big hugs too! <3

      Delete
  3. Ohhh! I am so, SO looking forward to being that much closer to reading Mending the Rift!!! I've been So, SOOOOOOOOOoo anxious and wanting to get my grubby hands on it since you announced it a while back! So excited! <3 <3 Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like it's taking forever, right? XD But it's coming, it's coming. Edits should start soon on Mending the Rift. I'm very happy that you're excited about the book!

      Delete
    2. Haha... well, I'm a TOTAL sucker for mpreg so maybe I'm just impatient. loool...

      Yay! <3

      Delete