May 03, 2016

Stained is available for pre-order!

Stained, my last book, is available for pre-order on Dreamspinner's website.


Buy link: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=7778


Blair Clark has reached his breaking point. Forced to leave one job because of sexual harassment, he’s having difficulty finding another. Since no one believes what happened, Blair’s left with a stain on his employment record that he can’t get rid of. He’s had to move back home with his mother. As if that’s not bad enough, he realizes his crush, Travis, is simply using him. His romantic life looks as hopeless as his job search.
Jack Ross is sure he’ll never find anyone who’ll love him for who he is. All anyone sees is the port-wine stain on his left cheek—not the man behind it. Even his mother thinks he should get rid of it. But the procedure is difficult and painful.
When Blair applies for a secretarial position with Jack’s firm, both men learn that beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder. It’ll take a lot of trust to chase away their insecurities, but if they take a chance on one another, love will find a way.

4 comments:

  1. getting! <3

    :'( I really am so freaking sad to see you go... so sad...

    You don't have to answer, but if you don't mind me asking, is there even a slight possibility of you returning when things settle down more in RL?
    Or... at least... will you be around on social media and your blog here talking about fav. books and such? ;A;/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that my decision to quit is making you sad but it's really for the best.

      At the moment I can't imagine getting back to writing but I'm also not the type to say no forever. As for social media--I guess I'll keep my blog and Twitter account for a while but I won't be much on there (and I also might quit Twitter some time in the future).

      This part of my life is really coming to an end, I think.

      Thank you for always being so supportive! I truly appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! Congrats Chris. the cover is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete