June 01, 2016

Today is release day for STAINED!

Stained released today. It's available on the DsP site (http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=7778)  amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Stained-Chris-T-Kat-ebook/dp/B01FKGHIC6 ) and All Romance Ebooks (https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-stained-2037263-149.html).

I hope you'll enjoy my last book. Thank you all for supporting me. I appreciate it but now I'm looking forward to my writing retirement. :)




Blair Clark has reached his breaking point. Forced to leave one job because of sexual harassment, he’s having difficulty finding another. Since no one believes what happened, Blair’s left with a stain on his employment record that he can’t get rid of. He’s had to move back home with his mother. As if that’s not bad enough, he realizes his crush, Travis, is simply using him. His romantic life looks as hopeless as his job search.
Jack Ross is sure he’ll never find anyone who’ll love him for who he is. All anyone sees is the port-wine stain on his left cheek—not the man behind it. Even his mother thinks he should get rid of it. But the procedure is difficult and painful.
When Blair applies for a secretarial position with Jack’s firm, both men learn that beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder. It’ll take a lot of trust to chase away their insecurities, but if they take a chance on one another, love will find a way.

11 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you are retiring from writing. You are one of my favorite authors. I own most of your books. Maybe just an extended sabbatical?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,

      thank you so much for enjoying my books, that means a lot to me. I'm seriously retiring (well, I'm retired from writing since yesterday ^_^) and I don't see myself getting back to it.

      Hope you're well!

      All the best,
      Chris

      Delete
  2. HAPPY RELEASE DAY Chris!!!!
    I wish you all the best in the world. I'll miss your stories.
    Big hugs! Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Stella! I'll miss talking to you.

      Sending you lots of hugs back,
      Chris

      Delete
  3. It's now in my kindle library along with your other books. I've saved the bookmarks of your covers that you sent me so long ago and I've my paperback copy of a Purr-fact Match. I'll miss looking for your next new book, but am so pleased I can always go back and reread your wonderful stories. Dizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bookmarks! I think I still have some bookmarks from a few books but I have no idea what to do with them. lol

      Would you like a paperback copy of Breeding Stations and Battle Stations? I still got a couple of these books and have no use for them.

      Thank you for always keeping in touch with me and for your wonderful help with A Purrfect Match. :)

      Hugs,
      Chris

      Delete
    2. I would never turn down a book from you!! I'll miss you terribly!

      Delete
    3. Great! Could you send me an e-mail with your address again, so I can be sure that I have the right one?

      Delete
  4. I'm seriously going to miss you! ;A; ugh! <3

    Wishing you the best and at least hoping I still see you around the net. I'd love to every now and then see what your favorite book of the week or month was.. lol...
    ahh~ Will always have your stories to revist and I'm eventually going to get Breeding Station series in paperback. It was my favorite. ahaha... <3

    Will miss you lots! ahh! Many well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That sounds like a nice idea. :)

      I only have one paperback copy of Battle Stations left over but if you want it, it's yours. You can also have a paperback copy of Mending the Rift. Just send me an e-mail with your address and I'll get it to you. (My e-mail address is christi_kat25@yahoo.com).

      Sending you hugs,
      Chris

      Delete
    2. OMG! I totally apologize for my late response and holy..!!!! Thank you for such a generous offer! *A* <3
      email sent! <3 <3

      Delete