June 23, 2017

Still alive...


artwork by Mondriana


Okay, dusting off this blog... 

I guess I need to apologize for vanishing without a proper goodbye about a year ago but I really wasn't in a good place. I've had a physical and mental breakdown in autumn last year. I knew beforehand I was headed that way but no matter what I tried nothing helped anymore. To cut this short: I'm finally feeling like myself again and that's a huge relief!

I'd actually given up on writing completely about a year and a half ago and never thought I'd want to go back to it. I'm still not entirely sure if I'm up to it again but a few days ago I started writing again and it felt awesome! Just like in the good old times. :) I'm not sure what will come out of this story or if I'll even finish it but the writing itself felt so good again when it had been a torturous chore a year and a half ago.

In any case, just wanted to give a small sign of life!

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear from you, Kris T. I'm sorry you went through such a rough patch! Sending thoughts of happiness and healing your way!

    Dizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dizzy. It was a really tough time and it seemed to go on forever but right now I'm fine again. Thank you for the healing thoughts!

      Chris

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to hear you're in a better place. *virtual hugs you so hard* lol...
    haha, and I'm happy to hear that your love for writing didn't vanish. <3
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! *hugs back*

      I really thought I was done with writing but obviously I'm not, so that's great!

      Delete
  3. It's great to see you back. I'm so sorry you went through a rough time, but I'm glad you're feeling better and that you're writing!
    JL-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JL, it's great to feel like myself again. I also love that my passion for writing hasn't vanished. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy to see you here Chris! I thought about you and hoped you were doing okay. Thanks for coming back to let us know you're better and still writing. Keep us posted and don't be a stranger, even just a few words once in a while
    Hugs!
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella!

      Thank you for your kind words. I won't be online all that much but I'll try to give a sign of life sometimes. Right now I'm enjoying writing again, especially since it's a shifter story. :)

      Chris

      Delete
  5. Hi there. I admit that I found my way back here because I was looking for your White Collar fanfics but everything appeared to have vanished. I'm very sorry to hear you've been dealing with a rough patch. I'm also glad to hear you're doing better and are getting back into writing.

    Forgive me if I'm sounding selfish but I did very much enjoy your White Collar fics. Was their deletion because of your rough patch or was there another reason. May I ask if you plan to reupload them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I deleted some accounts because I thought about taking down everything.

      Nothing to forgive. :) Which fan fics would you like to read? Something specific? Or maybe I'll upload everything I can find. :D

      Delete
    2. You got me severely hooked on the Hughes/Neal pairing! I think it was called Undercover? I did see you were posting fanfics and a master list. Im going to take a look, but I wanted to reply back too. Thank you and welcome back. ��

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome!

      It was actually awesome to hear that someone was fond of one of my stories and wanted to read it again. :)

      Delete