October 07, 2017

New release!

Again I didn't post for quite a while here but you all know how hectic and demanding real life can be.

Still, I wrote a paranormal novella last summer. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to publish the story or simply keep it to myself--actually to remind myself that writing is something that I enjoy a great deal--but in the end decided to submit anyway.

It doesn't mean I'll write regularly and I definitely won't crank out 3 to 4 books every year but to cut my rambling short: DsP accepted my submission! The novella will be out in July / August 2018. 

Cheers,
Chris

4 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so happy for you! And myself too LOL I can't wait for reading it YAY
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella!

      I'm glad to hear you're excited about the book. It's still gonna be a while but I'm looking forward to release this book. XD

      ~ Chris

      Delete
  2. Oh, yay!! OMG!! I'm so happy!! lol...
    And I'm also so glad to hear that you've found what you used to love about writing again.
    Congrats on the coming release!!<3 ;P lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm very happy that you're happy! lol It really is a good feeling and I'm looking forward to this release. :)

      Delete